Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink – Black
Welcome to our article on the Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink in black. This innovative kitchen sink is designed to enhance your cooking experience and add a touch of elegance to your kitchen. With its built-in sink and draining board, it offers convenience and functionality. Let’s explore its features and specifications in detail.
Built-in Sink with Draining Board
The Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink comes with a built-in sink and draining board, providing you with ample space for washing dishes and preparing food. The integrated design saves you countertop space and ensures a seamless look in your kitchen.
High-Quality Composite Material
This kitchen sink is made of 60% composite material, which consists of mineral content and fiberglass. The remaining 40% is synthetic resin. This unique combination makes the sink highly shock-resistant and durable, ensuring it withstands the test of time.
High Resistance to Harsh Chemicals
The Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink is designed to withstand exposure to harsh chemicals commonly found in cleaning agents. Its high resistance ensures that the sink remains in pristine condition, even with regular use of cleaning products.
With its UV-resistant properties, this kitchen sink maintains its color and finish even when exposed to sunlight. You can be confident that it will retain its sleek black appearance for years to come.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning the Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink is a breeze. Its smooth surface allows for easy wiping and prevents the accumulation of dirt and grime. Simply use a mild detergent and a soft cloth to keep it looking as good as new.
One of the standout features of this kitchen sink is its reversible installation. You have the flexibility to install it in a way that suits your kitchen layout best. The tap holes are not pushed through, allowing for alternate installation options.
- Dimensions: approximately H 20 cm x W 86 cm x D 50 cm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Built-in sink with draining board
- UV resistant / high impact resistance
- Temperature resistant up to 180°C
- High resistance to harsh chemicals
- Reversible installation
- European production
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this sink be installed in a cabinet measuring less than 60 cm?
No, the Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink is designed for cabinets measuring 60 cm or more. Installing it in a smaller cabinet may compromise its stability and functionality.
2. Is the sink temperature resistant?
Yes, this kitchen sink is temperature resistant up to 180°C. You can safely pour hot water or place hot pots and pans on its surface without causing any damage.
3. Does the sink come with a drain and overflow fittings?
Yes, the Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink includes drain and overflow fittings, ensuring proper drainage and preventing overflow.
4. Can I choose a different color for this sink?
No, the Respekta ALINEO100 Kitchen Sink is available only in black. However, its sleek and modern design complements various kitchen styles and color schemes.