AKG N400 True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones ANC Canal Type (Silver)
AKG, founded in Vienna by Dr. Rudolf Goerike and Ernst Pless, has become one of the biggest players in the world of sound. With a passion for music and a commitment to ongoing innovation, AKG is synonymous with good sound and the highest quality.
Distortion Free Original Sound Standard
The efforts of AKG sound engineers who have set the standard for pure sound without distortion are beyond imagination. Every element of software, hardware, and sound is meticulously crafted like a delicate work of art. The completed real AKG reference sound accurately conveys even the sound of a musical instrument.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profile: HFP V1.6, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
- Sound Driver Size: 8.2 mm High-sensitivity driver
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-20 kHz
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- ANC: Active noise cancelling
- Free Set: Ambient Aware, Talk Thru
- Battery Type: Coin Cell Battery (earbuds: 55 mAh / 3.7 V, Case: Polymer Li-ion)
- Battery Capacity (Case): 220 mAh / 3.7 V
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- International Version